Tuesday 12 February 2013

A small poem

My eyes are red,

i am on my bed.

thinking where are you.

how are you,

Heart always asking about you,

mind always thinking about you.

people ask me where are you lost,

but they never understand where my heart is frost,

some time feels like kissing and hugging you..

but time is a constraint that makes me deny it.

when ever i was like 'uuuuummmmm'

you call me a 'dumb'.

i love the feeling of being in love with you,,

it makes me really different

the love u show is exile in nature

but i have a fear of loosing you in future..

but i can say one thing..

what ever is the future is..

it can never change my feelings for you now and ever..

because i love you from deep of my heart..

which cannot be broken by any stupid idiotic thought..

1 comment: