Wednesday 12 June 2013

Philosophy Of Love

In my view the ultimate philosophy of love is not the successfully living with your loved one. Its something beyond that. If you have loved someone unconditionally then it will not have a failure.

           Loving means only success...even though you may or may not be together or your loved one may not accept your love, Even then you are a successful person.

        In my life after loving a girl I have learnt the real essence of love..it has showed me a path to greater heights.. I started loving myself and world around me.. Love taught me ethics, humbleness, patience, winning, losing, suffering and many more... Now I'm a better person than what I'm before love.

         The ultimate challenge is to make your loved one feel proud of you someday that you have love(ing) them.. Wait and strive for that day.. Dont feel bad if you dont like this msg.. Its just my view ;) :)

1 comment: